Diamond Contractors are members of a select group of elite HVAC experts who recognize that a partnership with Mitsubishi Electric yields significant advantages. Among other things, contractors are able to acquire updated training on residential products and have extra support as a preferred contractor for this equipment. To become a Diamond Contractor, each candidate must meet the following guidelines:
- Be nominated by a distributor.
- Sign a Code of Conduct.
- Complete the 2-day M & P Service course (8-hours of web-based or instructor-led training).
- Have a brick and mortar location.
- Sell a minimum of 20 systems annually.
Membership demonstrates to our customers that we have achieved an exceptional level of training, expertise, and customer satisfaction.
Contractors with the Diamond Contractor designation are identified as experts of Mitsubishi Electric’s wide range of products and services. In addition, our membership earns us these other special benefits for our customers:
- 12-year parts and 12-year compressor warranty for residential products.
- Optional 12-year extended labor warranty for residential products.
- Top tier technical support in the event there is any issue with the equipment that needs additional information. No waiting on hold to speak to someone.
Choose us as your Elite Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer!